Great value for these beautiful Luna watercolour pencils - pack of 12 with a brush.
Pencils can be used dry, or add water.
HINT: If you find the pigment in the pencils is not blending well with water, try changing the type of paper you're using.
- Standard-sized watercolour pencil with spiral lines
- Offers a wide range of colouring possibilities - also with water and brush
- Fade resistant, excellent coverage
- Smooth and soft leads
- Leads made in Germany
- Break resistant leads, extra bonded, easy to sharpen
- Safe for children 3 years and above
- Products bearing the CE mark comply with European Standard EN 71
- Pencils made of certified wood from sustainably managed forest
Here's a link to a review I did on the artist quality Staedtler Karat and the student quality Staedtler Luna Watercolour Pencils:
And here are some thoughts from someone who commented on that video:
"I absolutely love the Karat. They are my favorite watercolour pencils out of all the ones I have tried: FC Albrecht Dürer, Koh-I-Koor Mondeluz, Derwent etc. They are the ones that dissolve the best in water leaving little to no pencil markings making my paintings look like traditional water colours and leads hardly ever break. However like you, I was impressed with the Luna watercolour pencils. The colours are vibrant & the pencils are very pigmented."