This fair trade incense has been created using only natural oils. Each stick is hand rolled using the traditional Indian Masala method by artisans working in Pondicherry.
Instructions for use: light the tip of the stick or cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The stick will glow and release a delicate fragrance. Place the unlit end in a suitable incense burner.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on an inflammable base or holder.
- To avoid damage caused by ash, use a holder with an ash catcher. Burn in a ventilated area away from flammable objects and draughts.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Ensure stick is extinguished before discarding.