This pack of 50 mixed incense cones is made by artisans from Y Development in Thailand.
This pack comes with a beautiful little white ceramic bowl for you to place the cone in that you're burning. Please ensure the bowl is on a heat-proof surface and will not be tipped over.
Instructions for use: light the tip of the stick or cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. The stick will glow and release a delicate fragrance. Place the unlit end in a suitable incense burner.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on an inflammable base or holder.
- To avoid damage caused by ash, use a holder with an ash catcher. Burn in a ventilated area away from flammable objects and draughts.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Ensure stick is extinguished before discarding.
Y-Development, part of the YMCA, develops and exports handcrafts produced by both rural and urban artisans in northern Thailand. Most of the 500 producers are women working towards financial independence, and they are supported to reach their goals through fair trading practices.