Little House NZ is a small business we are happy to partner with to bring you their eco-slime mix - made from nature.

 

It is a great alternative to glue based slime and safe for even little hands to explore.

 

We have three different types available here, each with bio-glitter and some with natural colour.

 

It is easy to make, just add water and heat!

 

Empty the contents of the home compostable sachet into a large microwave safe bowl. Add water and heat for 2-3 minutes. Allow the slime to cool before touching it or giving it to children.

 

Can also be made on the stovetop.

 

This mix makes an excellent gift for a child, or sensory-loving adult.

 

 

Available:

 

Forest - Green with Green and Gold Sparkles

 

Berry - Red with Red and Gold Sparkles

Sunshine - Yellow with Chunky Gold Sparkles

 

 

For more information head over to Little House NZ on their website here

Little House NZ Eco-Slime Mix - makes 2 Cups

$9.95Price